LncRNA Expression Analysis
Long non coding RNA (lncRNA) is a kind of non-coding RNA whose length is more than 200 nucleotides. LncRNA plays an important role in many life activities, such as dose compensation effect, epigenetic regulation, cell cycle regulation and cell differentiation regulation. Noncoding RNA refers to functional RNA molecules that can not be translated into proteins. LncRNA is one of the common type of noncoding RNA with regulatory function. It plays an important role in epigenetic regulation. Real time PCR is a conventional and effective method for the analysis of lncRNA expression.
LncRNA Expression Analysis Service
As a supplier dedicated to the production and research of PCR products, the research team of Creative Biogene has professional knowledge in the field of real-time PCR and lncRNA expression analysis. Creative Biogene can provide you with professional lncRNA expression analysis service by real-time PCR, including primer design, first strand cDNA synthesis, qPCR reaction and data analysis.
The Workflow of LncRNA Expression Analysis Service
- Multiple sample types acceptance: we currently have wide range of kits for isolating RNA from a variety of samples including cell, blood and tissue for our lncRNA expression analysis service.
- Strict quality control: we have strict quality control for each step of lncRNA expression analysis to ensure that our customers receive high quality data.
- Highly specialized: expertly designed primers and reagents for lncRNA research.
- Highly sensitive: can detect low level expression of lncRNA.
Requirements for Samples
|| ≥ 100 mg
||volume ≥ 300 μL
||≥ 5 μg, OD value between 1.90 - 2.10
||volume ≥ 30 μL
Delivery of LncRNA Expression Analysis Service
- Provide raw data, amplification curve and fusion curve analysis.
- Primer sequence
- lncRNA expression analysis
You can customize the lncRNA expression analysis service by phone or email, and our colleagues will reply your inquiry within three working days.